- Christoffels, A. (2018). “Science in Africa: homegrown solutions and talent must come first”. The Conversation.
- Slokenberga, S., J. Reichel, R. Niringiye, T. Croxton, C. Swanepoel and J. Okal (2018). “EU data transfer rules and African legal realities: is data exchange for biobank research realistic?” International Data Privacy Law: ipy010-ipy010.
- Bendou, H., L. Sizani, T. Reid, C. Swanepoel, T. Ademuyiwa, R. Merino-Martinez, H. Meuller, A. Abayomi and A. Christoffels (2017). “Baobab Laboratory Information Management System: Development of an Open-Source Laboratory Information Management System for Biobanking.” Biopreserv Biobank 15(2): 116-120.
- Klingstrom, T., E. Bongcam-Rudloff and J. Reichel (2017). “Legal & ethical compliance when sharing biospecimen.” Brief Funct Genomics.
- Klingström, T., R. Hernández-de-Diego, T. Collard and E. Bongcam-Rudloff (2017). “Galaksio, a user friendly workflow-centric front end for Galaxy.” EMBnet. journal 23(e897).
- Muller, H., N. Malservet, P. Quinlan, R. Reihs, M. Penicaud, A. Chami, K. Zatloukal and G. Dagher (2017). “From the evaluation of existing solutions to an all-inclusive package for biobanks.” Health Technol (Berl) 7(1): 89-95.
- The April 2017 issue of Biopreservation and Biobanking contains a special section on the H3Africa biorepositories, including six papers authored by H3Africa biorepositories, with several co-authors also involved in the B3Africa project. The special section also includes a paper on the Baobab Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS), an opensource LIMS for biobanking that has been developed within the framework of the H3Africa and B3Africa initiatives and that will be integrated into the eB3Kit.
- Klingström, T., M. Mendy, D. Meunier, A. Berger, J. Reichel, A. Christoffels, H. Bendou, C. Swanepoel, L. Smit, C. Mckellar-Basset, E. Bongcam-Rudloff, J. Söderberg, R. Merino-Martinez, S. Amatya, A. Kihara, S. Kemp, R. Reihs and H. Müller (2016). Supporting the development of biobanks in low and medium income countries. 2016 IST-Africa Week Conference.
- Reichel, J. (2016). “Alternative Rule-Making within European Bioethics – Necessary and Therefore Legitimate?” Tilburg Law Review-Journal of International and Comparative Law 21(2): 169-192.
- Reichel, J. and A. Hellner (2016) “EU Participatory Democracy from Promise to Practice: the Role of IOs and NGOs.” Law Without State, Scandinavian Studies in Law 62.
- Reichel, J. 2016. Alternative Rule-Making within European Bioethics – Necessary and Therefore Legitimate?, Tilburg Law Review-Journal of International and Comparative Law, 21: 169-92.10.1163/22112596-02102005.